Fishing the tiny River Medlock and beyond

Fishing the tiny River Medlock and beyond

Friday 2 December 2011

Ukraine in June

So finally it was the draw for the Euro 2012 championships, and as I sat with fingers crossed for Poland on the basis of cost of travel, I knew nothing would go to plan,, as it never does. Ukraine it is for England, and not only that the group we drew is the costliest to travel to. So after a stressful evening the flights are booked to Donetsk and all that remains is accomodation (minor issue), match tickets, and places to fish. I have made a promising start..........
http://www.ribaki.org.ua/forum/   Thank heavens for Google translate.
I can see the tent getting an airing on this tourament, which will be a first. Better make sure there is a good river or lake nearby.

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate, could you update my link "QuestForBarbel" to http://myquestforbarbel.wordpress.com/
    please, I've already added yours to my new site, thanks mate.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete